The mission of the Anderson-Shiro Education Foundation is to provide opportunities for excellence, promote innovation in teaching, inspire learning, and partner with the community to enhance the quality of education for all students.
The Anderson-Shiro Education Foundation will achieve its mission by directing resources toward the following goals:
- Enhance and enrich educational opportunities for all students
- Support innovative efforts for exemplary teaching
- Engage the community in assuring a quality education for the leaders of tomorrow.
The Anderson-Shiro Education Foundation's Funding Priorities are:
- Innovative Teaching Grants
- Recognition of Academic Achievement
- Recognition of Teaching Excellence